A2o Foodservice Design & Consulting, inc. is a Beyond Green Design firm. We are dedicated to taking it to the next level. Our Senior Designer completed his LEED AP in 2009. We are proud to be a leader in the Foodservice Industry by implementing LEED design practices and actively researching technology that will enable water, energy and environmental conservation to be applied to foodservice facilities and operations.
Our philosophy is to design a foodservice system in a resilient and sustainable manner by the selection of equipment that has the technology to reduce significant waste that a commercial kitchen is known for. This is accomplished by looking at the whole system. Understanding the engineering of ventilation, electric, gas and water resource usage, life-cycle costs of equipment, how waste is disposed of, equipment efficiency, encouraging sustainable facility practices, creating an efficient and effective work space and so much more!
From Farm to Table to Farm
· LEED Design & Consultation
· Area Requirements
· Schematic Planning
· Preliminary Cost Budgets
· Utility Load Requirements
· Existing Equipment Survey
· Spatial Relationships
· Needs Analysis
· Facility Assessment
· Master Planning
· Program Review, Development & Planning
Commercial Kitchens are an incredible opportunity to be sustainable in the full spectrum sense from environmental responsibility to financial sustainability. This is a philosophical “farm to table to farm” concept that we apply to the entire design and specification process.
· Equipment Layouts
· CAD & BIM Design
· Dimensioned MPE Rough-ins Drawings
· Ventilation & Refrigeration Requirements
· Custom Fabricated Equipment Details
· General Contract Conditions
· Equipment Specification & Details
· Itemized Equipment Schedules
A2O Foodservice Design & Consulting, Inc.
Beyond Green Design
We specialize in foodservice design, consulting and project management for Owners, Architects and Contractors from the initial design concept through project completion. We provide comprehensive services to our customers for new build and existing facilities. A2O will provide diverse experience and Foodservice Induustry knowledge for each project.
· Health Code Reviews
· Special Construction Details
· Coordination with other Consultants
· Shop Drawing Review
· Equipment Submittals Review
· Installation Inspection/Acceptance
· Existing Equipment Inventory
· Contract Document Preparation
· Bid Solicitation & Evaluations
· Contract Award Recommendations
· On-Site Project Management
· Equipment Contractor Supervision
· Field / Site Coordination Work